Sunday 18 October 2009

Dr Roberts fat busting diet regime





... And How you can do it too

(get on it ya fat bastards)

Hey, this is Dr Robert and as a working mom, I know that losing weight, and keeping the pounds off can be next to impossible. Between taking my two girls to school, activities, and then adding my own work on top of everything, eating right is not always in the forefront of my mind. I make sure my girls eat healthy, but sometimes it is quicker for me to just go through a drive-thru (ain't that the truth - Hey Girls!) than to cut up a bunch of veggies to have with me as I run hear and there (i'm just so busy as an all American mom).

This is my story. After having my first little girl, who is now 8, I was able to lose all but about 15 pounds of my baby weight. When I got pregnant again, I just added more to that. It has been almost 6 years since I had my youngest, and I have added 58 pounds to my body from when I was in my early 20's.

My oldest daughter usually asked me what was wrong, and I realized that I was just unhappy with my body (aren't we all - really?). I never slowed down enough to really take that into consideration until one day in the dressing room. I knew something needed to change, but I wasn't sure how I could do it. I decided to try one of the many Acai Detox products (I'm not being paid to endorse them - honest) I saw in magazines, online and on TV. I was skeptic at first but after dong my research and reading a review, I was convinced that I found the best Acai Detox product for weight loss! (when all other weight loss supplements won't do - reach for Acai!)

This is how I did it and here are the pics of me before during and after -

From Left to Right: Chunky phuck , Phat, that's enough and look at me now - good Godd!!

Losing 45 pounds was easier than I thought it would be. I ended up using a combination of sticking my fingers down my throat 4 times a day, plus 2 diet supplements that I saw on TV and offered Free Trials (until you have to pay!), I didn't need a trendy (none are as trendy as Dr Roberts) diet to lose the weight. In the end all it took was a simple two-step process and it changed my life forever (i threw away the kids and fella - they were all phatter than me!). After one week I had lost 5 pounds and now after one month, I've reached my goal (of looking fucking ridiculous) and I feel great!


Step 1: Eat and then throw up

Step 2: Acai Detox

Step 3: Colon Cleanse

All About My "2 Step Formula (don't tell anyone about the first step)"

I wanted to try combining two products I had heard about to see if it could really work. After a little bit of research (I'm a real doctor) online I found that they were safe to use together (someone on the end of the phone told me so) and that they were two of the most popular products celebrities (they know best) use to lose weight and keep it off (despite the fact that theyhave fuck all to do all day except lose weight).

I didn't want to spend a fortune on these products so I did a little more searching on the internet to see if I could find them for cheap. I'm glad I did because I ended up finding free trials for both: Acai Detox and Colon Cleanse.

Here is how I used the two products together to lose weight.

Step 1: Acai Detox

The Acai Detox Weight Loss Formula is the first and the most important part of my routine. I first saw the nutritionist talk about the power of Acai Detox on . CNN has also been talking about the Blast a lot recently.

Acai Detox and Colon Cleanse helps me to:

  • Regulate my metabolism
  • Keep me from feeling hungry all day
  • Gives me tons of energy to use with my little boys and husband.
  • Losing weight by replacing coffee and soda, which also keeps my teeth whiter!

I was able to get a 30-day trial of Acai Detox online but the best part is that I only have to take it once a day, and then I am done!

Step 2: Colon Cleanse

Colon Cleanse is the second part of my routine. Acai Detox gives me extra energy, and regulates my metabolism while the Colon Cleanse:

  • Gets rid of bad toxins that have built up over the years
  • Removes inches of sludge from the walls of my colon
  • Got rid of a few inches off my waist
  • Lowered my blood pressure and cholesterol
  • Makes my arsehole sting like a motherfucker!
  • Give you ring rust

Just like Acai Detox, I was able to get a free bottle of Colon Cleanse. I take the Colon Cleanse pill twice a day, once in the morning and once at night when I take the Acai Detox. The combination is perfect, it helped me to lose weight and get rid of all the gross sludge from my system.

The Results of My Diet Routine

After only one month I've already lost 45lbs. You can read all about it too because I've blogged about my progress since I started using this simple 'two-step formula'. My husband and kids were so proud of me, then I fucked them off, and now I've decided to keep going to lose another 10lbs because it's so easy and effective and keep my two new men - one has a massive cock!!

September 2nd 2:15pm

I heard about a new diet that was talking about today, and my friend told me that Rachel Ray had brought it up too. I thought I should look into it, as that seemed like something that would probably work. I was going to check it out on my break at work, but Anna had a fever (she had some cocaine hangover from a mint weekend), so I had to go pick her up from school and take her to my mom's house. I will check again when I have time later.

September 14th 3:20pm

I had some free time on my hands at work, so I decided to search Google for the diet I was talking about earlier. Come to find out, its not a 'diet' per say, but actually a supplement that is all natural. I found a place that has free trials called Acai Detox. Will write more when I get it in the mail. It should only take a couple days.

September 5th 10:34am

Just got it in the mail (yes!!). I also ordered something called Colon Cleanse that had a free trial as well. I was planning on trying them together, and see if they work well. Hopefully they do! I am excited to see how this works out. I am going to take them, and I will write more about it later.

September 6th 1:08pm

I feel great. I didn't have a huge lunch because I wasn't too hungry, but my energy is super high. I have tried other diet supplements before that have just made me feel hyper, and then I crashed. But this doesn't seem to be working that way. I read that Acai Detox is considered a super-food.

September 12th 9:20am

Its been a week since starting both products, and I decided to weigh myself. I lost 9 pounds! That's more then a pound a day, and I haven't had to change what I am eating or anything like that. I have noticed that I feel less hungry, but that is a side effect of the Acai Detox.

September 17th 3:04am

Jesus Christ - I feel like shit. Just got in from a night in and I think I OD'd on the supplements. I need a trip to the lav.

September 17th 3:11am

Fucking great - spewed up and all the shit from the night out has come up. Had a great night and now its all gone. Only wish I could spew all the cash up I have spent - but all that matters is how I look. Isn't that right girls? Holla!

September 17th 3:17pm

It has been another week, putting me at 2weeks of using both supplements. I weighed myself this morning when I got up, and I had lost 10 pounds in this last week. So that is 19 pounds in 2 weeks. The best part of all is that I don't feel hungry, or like I am starving myself. And I haven't had to change my habits hugely to lose the weight. This is the easiest way I have ever found!


Showing 20 of 206 comment(s)

Deb

September13, 2009 at 2:18 pm

This is amazing! I wish I knew about this 5 years ago.

Jess

September 14, 2009 at 3:55 pm

lol, you and me both Deb :)

Scull E

September 27, 2009 at 5:55 pm

LOL - fuck off lol - This shit aint working for me honey!

Derik

September 14, 2009 at 5:43 pm

I tried the Colon Cleanse thing a while ago and it worked pretty good but I didn't know about the Acai Detox powder stuff. I'll give it a try and let you know.

Jessica

September 17, 2009 at 1:00 am

were can u get both of the products

Jess

September 17, 2009 at 11:05 am

Derik, yeah try them both together it worked wonders for me :) Grab them from the links above the 'comments' (Jessica this is for you too) :)

Teresa

September 17, 2009 at 1:01 pm

I clicked on the link for the Acai Detox powder. Can not wait for it to arrive!

George

September 17, 2009 at 4:28 pm

Will this work with overweight men? Thank you

Jess

September 17, 2009 at 4:37 pm

Yes George, I believe it will work for anyone.

Richard Faulkner

September 17, 2009 at 5:28 pm

Congrats Jess. I'm on my second round and lost almost 50 pounds so far. You look great btw! Is there a way for us to post before and after pics on here?

Scull E

September 16, 2009 at 3:49 pm

Does anyone else's arsehole hurt. Mines fucking Johnny Cashed!

tammy

September 17, 2009 at 4:54 pm

hey lis... I finally came to check it out. looks great :) see you tonight

Melissa

September 17, 2009 at 7:30 pm

I live in B.C. & for the Colon Cleanse it was USA only do you know where I might be able to buy it or get a trial of it. Thanks!

Kitchill Burah

September 17, 2009 at 9:48 pm

I live in England. Where can get these products?

Rachel

September 17, 2009 at 10:35 pm

Will this work on teenagers?

Tiffany

September 17, 2009 at 10:09 pm

hey this is a pretty cool story and its worth a try i ordered both and i should be getting them in 5-7 days ill let u know how it works ...

sharon

September 17, 2009 at 10:45 pm

Hi Jess.... I seen that show with the nutritionist and thought it would be an excellent product to try but I did't research it. I'm glad I came across your site , because I ordered it an hour ago! Can't wait to try it since you had a good sucess with it. THANKS PS(why don't you try to get on and tell about your sucess?

fionna.hamilton

September 18, 2009 at 2:01 am

I JUST RECEIVED THE TOTAL CLEANSE,I HAVENT RECEIVED THE Acai Detox YET,DO I HAVE TO WAIT TILL I GET THE OTHER BEFORE I CAN START THE TOTAL CLEANSE?WHATS THE BEST TIME TO TAKE?HOW MANY A DAY IS BEST?

Jess

September 18, 2009 at 11:08 am

Rachel, yes, it does work for teenagers too. If you're not sure, talk with your doctor and see what she thinks. Kitchill, I'm sorry, I live in the US and I'm not sure where to get it if you live in England. I will try to find out for you and post it if I can.

Jess

October 1, 2009 at 11:10 am

Hi Fionna. When I got them I waited and started them together but you probably don't have to if you really want to get started. :)

Amanda

October 1, 2009 at 12:12 pm

Hey I'm almost 18 and I'm a little overweight so I'm gonna do this so I can be HOTTT for prom night! '10 Rocks baby! ;)

marrry.

October 1, 2009 at 12:48 pm

im only seventeen, so i was wondering if i even need the Colon Cleanse stuff? or is that stuff that builds up in your colon only in older people..?

No comments:

Post a Comment