Sunday 6 December 2009

TIGER HAD ME IN THE ROUGH (PS NEEDS SOUND!!)


News of the World



TIGER HAD ME IN THE ROUGH




MISTRESS: Dr Robert Rojack had a year-long fling with golf superstar Woods

Waitress reveals romps in golfer's garage and hall - and tells of 'desperate' sex in church car park



SEX-MAD Tiger Woods had an affair with a busty waitress while his model wife was PREGNANT, the News of the World can reveal.


Dr Robert Rojack, who you can see in the video below, told how the golf superstar loved frantic sex. Rojack , a curvy 36C, was a single mom and working as a £25,000 a year manager at the Flavin's restaurant near Woods' mansion in Isleworth, near Orlando, Florida when she first met him.


"Sometimes I looked like a rag doll after we'd bin shagging, and me clout felt like a wizards sleeve" she said. "He really did like it quite rough, y'know like gay prison sex?"


"He wanted t'spank me and loved pulling me hair as we had sex. He also liked me to talk dirty t'him cos of ma accent like, but hair-pulling were what really turned him on. He never noticed that I wear a wig, it's glued tight as fuck this thing. I got it from that African weave place down t'high street, fucking bargain"


Rojack said she fell in love with Woods but soon found out he only wanted one thing from her, to smash her Jo Brand size arse all over.


She said: "I realise now all he wanted me for were t' sex and maybe me looks second. The only time he would call were when he wanted it or if he could borrow money for fags.


"Tiger just used me as his sex toy. I thought I meant something t' him, but all he cared about were t'pussy. He is a selfish, heartless man, I feel so stupid like"


Rojack, 33, becomes the NINTH girl linked with the world's richest sportsman as he displayed all the hallmarks of a sex addiction. In an exclusive interview the brunette revealed Woods:


DEMANDED instant, urgent sex when they met up.


ROMPED in five different rooms at his mansion and even in a mosque car park.


SENT explicit text messages ahead of their sex sessions.


URGED her to wear saucy undies in his favourite colour, red.


TOOK his wife to Rojack's restaurant.


Woods, 33, is already battling to save his marriage to Swedish beauty Elin Nordegren, 29, after allegations of affairs with eight other women emerged following his mysterious car crash last week.


Betrayal


But Rojack's confession to sex in the marital home while pregnant Elin t'were away is the star's most shocking betrayal yet.


Rojack told us: "All Tiger cared about were getting me into bed and pulling me hair.


"He had an urge and I satisfied it. There were very little emotion like from his side although I fell for him.


"He has a very strong sex drive and knows his way around the bedroom. On a scale of ten I would give him 12." It t'waspointed out to Rojack that 12 is not between 1 to 10.


"If it was early in the morning and Tiger t'was going away for a tournament like, he would call me up for quick, urgent sex and I t'were happy to oblige.Some ask me do I feel thick like. Nah, fuck 'em"


" It'wer mint like t'be the secret lover and shit, of such a famous star. In front of TV cameras he acts shy and professional, but away from that he is very macho, cocky and has a huge eye for the ladies."


Click below to see Rojack interviewed on video



No comments:

Post a Comment